Below you can find an easy tutorial guiding How to Link Twitter to Facebook Page. Below the video is a step by step instruction that will help you to follow along.
!IMPORTANT : Before everything, sign into your Twitter Account and leave it open in a tab.
1. Open your Facebook Page where you want to add the Twitter tab.
2. Search for Tweet Feed for Pages (app) and click on it.
3. A warning saying “You are using Facebook as a page” comes. Click on Continue as your profile.
4. Click on Install Application (if asked). Else,
5. Click on the page you want to install the Twitter App from the drop down menu and click on add page tab.
6. Wait for the install to complete.
7. You will see a new tab called Twitter has been added.
8. The plugin will automatically get your Twitter account.
9. You will see all your tweets from your Twitter Account now in Facebook page itself. Cheers!!!
10. Check out the later part of the video to re-arrange the tab.
Finally you and your fan followers of the page can now enjoy your twitter tweets and stories within Facebook only , Link Twitter with Facebook Page