Pinterest these days is the most powerful tool for discovery of graphics and visuals. You might be wanting to know if your Pinterest account can be linked to Facebook Page or not. The answer is Yes and here we show you how to do that.
Here is the step-by-step instructions:
!IMPORTANT: Before everything, sign into your Pinterest Account and leave it open in a tab.
1. Open your Facebook Page where you want to add the Pinterest tab.
2. Search for Pinterest Page App (app) and click on it.
3. A warning saying “You are using Facebook as a page” comes. Click on Continue as your profile.
4. Click on Install Application (if asked). Else,
5. Click on the page you want to install the app from the drop down menu and click on add page tab.
6. Wait for the install to complete.
7. You will see a new tab called Pinterest has been added.
8. The plugin will automatically get your Pinterest account.
9. You will see all your pins from your Pinterest Account now in Facebook page itself. Cheers!!!
10. Check out the later part of the video to re-arrange the tab.