Instagram for the most part has been a place to store our photos and Facebook for communication. So, it becomes a necessity that these two platforms are inter-connected. Link Instagram To Facebook Page to show your Instagram feeds directly within Facebook page.
The video below will teach you How To Link Instagram To Facebook Page
Here is the step-by-step instructions to link Instagram to Facebook Page.
1. Open your Facebook Page where you want to add the Instagram Tab.
2. Search for Instatab (app) and click on it.
or click here
3. A warning saying “You are using Facebook as a page” comes. Click on Continue as your profile.
4. Click on Install Application.
5. Click on the page you want to install the app from the drop down menu and click on add page tab.
6. Wait for the install to complete.
7. You will see a new tab called Instagram has been added.
8. Click on application settings and insert your Instagram account name, select the style of displaying images.
9. You will see all your photos from your Instagram now in Facebook page itself. Cheers!!!
10. Now to re-arrange the tab and change the tab image see the later part of video. [01:35 Onwards]