This video Above will teach you about How to Install WordPress on Local Server within you machine using a local server software WAMP .
Here are the steps to be taken to Install WordPress Through WAMP :
1. Download and install Wamp Server.
2. Open PhpMyAdmin through browser . Type the URL: http://localhost/phpmyadmin in the address bar of your browser.
3. Now create a new database. Name the database and remember database name because that will be used later to complete the installation of word press on localhost .
4. Go to the location where you installed Wamp (By default : C:\wamp\www )
5. Create a folder with the same name of the website .
!IMPORTANT: Folder name will be used in browser while typing URL for website during Maintenance and other things
6. Paste WordPress files in the folder of the website .
7. Now type the URL: localhost/website_name in the address bar of your browser .
!IMPORTANT: Here website_name is the same as used to create the folder name in step 5.
8. Complete the configuration .
!IMPORTANT: username = root | Do not enter password leave it blank | Database name is the same that you used in step 3.
9. Enter the further required details .
Now you are done with how to install WordPress on Local Server or Wamp .
You can access you login for WordPress through URL: localhost/website_name/wp-admin
Voila ! You are Done
Welcome to the world of WordPress