Install WAMP Server to create a Windows web development environment.
It allows you to create web applications with Apache2, PHP and a MySQL database. Alongside, PhpMyAdmin allows you to manage easily your databases. In the most simplest words, WAMP allows you to create a local server on your computer. WAMP comes in handy when you have to work with WordPress, PHP, etc.
This is a short tutorial that teaches you how to Install WAMP .
The step-by-step instructions:
1. Open your browser and go to Google Search.
2. Search INSTALL WAMP.
3. Select the source-forge link (Usually the Second Search Result) & download WAMP.
4. Locate the downloaded file and double click to run the install WAMP.
5. Follow the Installation Wizard.
6. After Installation is completed, go to the task-bar (bottom right) to see that ‘ W ‘ like WAMP logo is there.
7. Click on that logo and Click on Start All Services.
Congrats!! Now you’re ready to use WAMP.
Now that install WAMP is done. You could see How To Install WordPress on WAMP.