How To Install Nexus 2 VST and Third Party Expansions
This video will teach you how can you install refx nexus 2 vst and third party expansions.
1. Run the Setup
2. Accept the Windows security warning.
3. Set the location of the VST.
4. Wait for the Installation to complete.
5. Run Ableton live.
6. Open Nexus, Select any preset and Make a midi.
For Installation of Third party Expansions in Nexus 2
1. Delete the Pre-installed Expansion Folder (e.g. Installer Data and Nexus Content Folder)
2. Run Ableton Live
3. Run Nexus and Select import from sys tab.
4. Now locate the expansions.
Thank You for watching our free Web Heart Brand Tutorial.If you enjoyed this video be sure to subscribe to our channel.
Web Heart Brand is a creative design and branding agency that crafts everything involving web & graphics; from websites to powerful presentations to skyrocket your business. We are strategists, designers, producers and technologists from around the world who share a passion for creating progressive ideas and translating them into engaging, intelligent and innovative user experiences.
WEB HEART BRAND
© Copyrights Reserved