Everyone wants to be popular and a name people know. Today many people are worried about getting likes for their social media pages specially Facebook. Here we bring a few tips to help you increase the number of likes on your pages.
- Post often: Keep your page updated with posts. But be sure not to overdo it. A post or two per day works well and fine. Posts create user engagements.
- Strategic Posting: Know what time of the day your audience is likely to be online. Post during the same time. Posts must be posted during social hours.
- More Graphics, Less text: Nobody likes reading a ton of text. People have gone lazy I see. Include photos, videos wherever you can. A thing seen is a thing memorized.
- Tit for Tat: Like other people’s posts and updates if you want likes for yourself. Social Media goes by this simple philosophy of “Tit-For-Tat”.
Inviting every friend is a tedious task to get Facebook Likes! Do you want to know How to Invite all Friends In One click
- Build Interaction: Ask interactive questions, organize competitions, etc. to keep your audience engaged to your page.
- Keep it Simple Silly: Keep your posts simple and easy to understand. Try avoiding complex words and jargon. You are never sure of who the reader might be.
- Include Like Boxes: Make sure your website has like boxes to redirect your site’s audience to like your page.
- Be Funny: In this ever busy and frustrating world, all people want is some fun. A little bit of humor and fun is always desirable.