You don’t want the visitors of your Facebook Page to take the trouble of visiting your YouTube Channel separately. For that we have bought before you the YouTube Tab for Facebook. With the help of this plugin the videos from your YouTube Channel will show up as a Tab in Facebook Page itself.
Here is the step-by-step instructions:
1. Open your Facebook Page where you want to add the YouTube tab.
2. Search for YouTube Tab (app) and click on it.
3. A warning saying “You are using Facebook as a page” comes. Click on Continue as your profile.
4. Click on Install Application
5. Click on the page you want to install the app from the drop down menu and click on add page tab.
6. Wait for the install to complete.
7. You will see a new tab called YouTube has been added.
8. Click on application settings and insert your YouTube account name, select theme light or dark as you want and click save settings.
9. You will see all your videos from your YouTube channel now in Facebook page itself. Cheers!!!
10. Check out the later part of the video to re-arrange the tab.