Facebook latest update allows you to invite people who have liked the post on your page , this new update is bringing in a new way to increase you facebook likes .
Along with great news for social media managers , it will bring new opportunities and ways to interact with people who have somehow managed to be engaged in the content of your page .
This new upgrade works fine until and unless you have to click on 1000’s of invite button , therefore Web Heart Brand presents you a simple trick to invite all those people and create conversions on the post in just one click .
Below is a step by step tutorial Teaching you how to Invite People Who Like Your Post To Like Your Page ?
Getting more likes on social media makes you happier. Science says so. And since we want you to feel happy, dear reader, we decided to figure out exactly how one goes about obtaining likes and followers on that most enigmatic of apps — Instagram.
Instagram itself has been tight-lipped about what gets users to hit “Like,” so we turned to the next most logical source: superstar Instagrammers with heaps of followers.
Help your followers on Facebook discover yous instagram profile on the same platform .
Now you are ready to follow the step by step instruction for How To Get Followers On Instagram
1. Login to your profile in Mozilla firefox & open www.ink361.com in new tab
2. Now Authorize your profile in Ink361 and login into the website
3. Now here comes the important step as we are looking to increase targeted audience and just anyone or spamming everyone , therefore we will look for buisness and profile with same audience as our niche (For eg if you are an upcoming e-commerce then you target for Instagram profile of the already running business in same industry who are supposed to have a lot of followers)
Yes this search can be tiring sometimes but it is the only way to make sure that you get quality follow backs and increase your targeted customer , the better you search the faster you grow.
Now in the top left corner search for the profile
4. Select the followers tab and scroll down the page until you load few thousand profiles.
5.Download the script and paste it in the location where imacros files stay .
(copy the script to location C:\Users\XXX\Documents\iMacros\Macros )
Web Heart Brand audience have been questioning us about “How to increase followers on pinterest” from a long time after we came up with so many automation and tricks to increase your social media presence
This tutorial will not only teach you how to increase followers on pinterest but this tutorial is more about gaining the right kind of targetted audience your business or websites had always been starving for.
This is an automation trick that lowers human input to do certain task and helps you do everything within a click .
Prerequisite : Mozilla Firefox Web Browser (Download)
So here is the trick for How to increase Followers on Pinterest
1. Search for pinners of your niche interest .
For eg: Let me assume that i am a fashion blogger so to gain the right kind of audience i will be searching for people who are interested in fashion| styling| clothing and so on.
2. Now select a pinner which has got a high number of followers
(I would prefer in four digit makes the work easy and more targetted)
3. Look up for the followers section of that pinner & scroll down for a while till you load a few thousand followers .
4. Download the script and paste it in the location where imacros files stay .
(copy the script to location C:\Users\XXX\Documents\iMacros\Macros )
Inviting People on a Facebook Event is too time taking and annoying, But if invitation could be sent by one click, Sounds Strange!
This video will guide you how can you invite all people to your or other’s Facebook event.
How To Invite All Friends To Facebook Event In One Click
1. Log in to your Facebook account
2. Create the Event or if already created, just open the Event Page
3. Go to Invite Friends section at right bottom, Click on the “Show More Friends” button.
4. Download the (#Event Invites.iim) imacros file and Place it to :\\Documents\Imacros\Macros\
Social media a way of daily routine either you are a start-up or a big enterprise, an artist or a band, an individual or a group. Social media is the way things move around these days. With the growing number of social media it is becoming hard for us to keep track of our social media and link our followers from one social media to another. With Facebook as the biggest social media with more than 900 million people logging in daily, it has become must to get all your social media platforms connected to Facebook. Therefore this social media platform has become the largest and inevitable mode of communication between you and the people you care about.
Web Heart Brand has thus came up with guide for linking every social media to Facebook. This Ultimate Guide For Linking Every Social Media To Facebook is the one sufficient guide for you. Linking every social media to Facebook will help your followers see your other social media feeds and info within the same Facebook platform.
It could have been hard to do so without this guide. So, we kept each and every important social media platform that are most important today and have taught you individually how to connect them to Facebook.
So, what are the most important Social Media platforms today?
Facebook: A social media that can be thought of as the “The King of Social Media”, Facebook is the one site where you’re prone to discover companions, partners, and relatives. It is so much popular that when some says the word “social media”, the first thing you think of is Facebook. It has been a must job for brands and organizations to create Facebook Page and gain likes and followers.
Twitter: Twitter is a very easy to use, perhaps the simplest social media in the ocean of swarming social medias. With very simple user interface which is easy to learn to use, setting up an account just takes minutes. Twitter is the best place for people interested in a lot of user engagement as it has become a top source for real time news sharing. When linking every social media to Facebook, Twitter is the first one you should.
Google Plus: Linking every social media to Facebook is a must to leverage the immense power social medias have in their own way. You can’t spare Google Plus. Google Plus can be thought of as the combination of the best of Facebook and Twitter. Backed it by the power of the world’s largest search engine, Google has given users a social site that has a little something for everyone. You can add new content, highlight topics with hashtags, and even separate contacts into circles.
YouTube: Where does everyone go to watch or share video content online? It’s obviously YouTube. After Google, YouTube is the second largest search engine. So, you definitely can’t forget to connect YouTube while linking social medias to Facebook. YouTube is owned by Google and is connected with your Google+ accounts as well. Despite this, YouTube on its own can still be recognized as a separate social network that revolves entirely around content like video production, movie-making and music sharing.
Instagram: Instagram for the most part has been a place to store our photos. It’s the ultimate social network for sharing real-time photos and short videos while on the go. Everybody has a smartphone these days and every smartphone has a camera. If you are looking for something that would connect your camera to various social medias like Facebook, Twitter, etc. then Instagram would be the best one. You definitely don’t want such a smart social media to be left out in the race of linking social medias to Facebook.
How To Link Instagram To Facebook Page:
For Step By Step Tutorial To Link Instagram To Facebook Page Click here
Pinterest: Among the newer social medias is Pinterest. It has proved how important is visual content on the web. Pinterest’s beautiful pin-board layout is captivating and intuitive. You can make your boards and pin different relevant images to the board. It serves as an inspiration board for women and the do-it-yourself crowd. It lets you share pictures or creative ideas that others can pin in their boards, share or duplicate. So, if you are an agency requiring or producing visual contents, you must get Pinterest and Facebook connected. You can then finally say “Yea! I have linked all social medias to Facebook.”
This new feature tradition hasn’t recently ceased at making Internet features “look” better. It’s made the most captivating style of feature ever constructed to make Video More Interactive .The viewer encounter an intelligent feature which is not similar to some other. Getting viewers to effectively interact with your Video content and appreciate the material on showcase can be an awesome approach to construct brand awareness.It positively serves to make your feature differentiate from the crowd and can easily convert your audience to subscribers, and help you get more views.
Setting up YouTube annotations seems to pretty difficult (when it comes to how to do it effectively ). Therefore we came up with an easy video tutorial for using YouTube annotations effectively.
Steps to set up YouTube Annotations
1. Go to YouTube and open Creator Studio.
2. Then on the left sidebar click on Video Manager > Videos.
3. Go to the video on which you would like to add annotation and click on Edit.
4. Select Add Annotation on the right , and choose the type of annotation you want to get on your video
5. Place the annotation where ever you want to appear on the video.
6. After placing the annotation and fixing up the size you want the annotation to be , go to the timeline below the video
7. Here you can set for how long you want the youtube annotation to appear for and select the time period for that
8. Simply drag and set accordingly
9. Now on the right hand side add the text that you want to appear in youtube annotation.
10. Below that select link and enter the URL that you want you viewers to be redirected from the current video.
11. Hit save and Apply Changes.