Getting more likes on social media makes you happier. Science says so. And since we want you to feel happy, dear reader, we decided to figure out exactly how one goes about obtaining likes and followers on that most enigmatic of apps — Instagram.
Instagram itself has been tight-lipped about what gets users to hit “Like,” so we turned to the next most logical source: superstar Instagrammers with heaps of followers.
Help your followers on Facebook discover yous instagram profile on the same platform .
See How to Connect Instagram and Facebook
Therefore this trick from Web Heart Brand will teach you How To Get Followers On Instagram
Before your start with this tutorial teaching how to increase followers on instagram we would like you to make sure you go through the prerequisites
Now you are ready to follow the step by step instruction for How To Get Followers On Instagram
1. Login to your profile in Mozilla firefox & open www.ink361.com in new tab
2. Now Authorize your profile in Ink361 and login into the website
3. Now here comes the important step as we are looking to increase targeted audience and just anyone or spamming everyone , therefore we will look for buisness and profile with same audience as our niche (For eg if you are an upcoming e-commerce then you target for Instagram profile of the already running business in same industry who are supposed to have a lot of followers)
Yes this search can be tiring sometimes but it is the only way to make sure that you get quality follow backs and increase your targeted customer , the better you search the faster you grow.
Now in the top left corner search for the profile
4. Select the followers tab and scroll down the page until you load few thousand profiles.
5.Download the script and paste it in the location where imacros files stay .
(copy the script to location C:\Users\XXX\Documents\iMacros\Macros )
6. Open imacros in Mozilla firefox
7. Select the script insta-follow.iim
8. Set the loop value to 999 & hit play
9. Sit back and let the magic happen .In one click you can follow 1000’s of people.
Check Other Social Media Tricks here
A social media platform which is suddenly becoming the most traffic driving source for websites cannot be out shadowed
Linking facebook and pinterest can be easy and help us achieve traffic on pinterest but this is not the only solution.
Learn How To Link Pinterest To Facebook Page
Web Heart Brand audience have been questioning us about “How to increase followers on pinterest” from a long time after we came up with so many automation and tricks to increase your social media presence
Check Other social media tricks here
This tutorial will not only teach you how to increase followers on pinterest but this tutorial is more about gaining the right kind of targetted audience your business or websites had always been starving for.
This is an automation trick that lowers human input to do certain task and helps you do everything within a click .
Prerequisite : Mozilla Firefox Web Browser (Download)
So here is the trick for How to increase Followers on Pinterest
1. Search for pinners of your niche interest .
For eg: Let me assume that i am a fashion blogger so to gain the right kind of audience i will be searching for people who are interested in fashion| styling| clothing and so on.
2. Now select a pinner which has got a high number of followers
(I would prefer in four digit makes the work easy and more targetted)
3. Look up for the followers section of that pinner & scroll down for a while till you load a few thousand followers .
4. Download the script and paste it in the location where imacros files stay .
(copy the script to location C:\Users\XXX\Documents\iMacros\Macros )
5. Open imacros in Mozilla firefox
Check out How to install imacros
6. Select the script pinterest-follow.iim
7. Set the loop value to 999 & hit play
8.Sit back and let the magic happen .In one click you can follow 1000’s of people.
The video below is a step by step tutorial for How To Increase Followers On Pinterest 2015
Ultra-high-definition television (also known as Super Hi-Vision, Ultra HD television, UltraHD, UHDTV, or UHD) includes 4K UHD (2160p) and 8K UHD (4320p), which are two digital video formats proposed by NHK Science & Technology Research Laboratories and defined and approved by the International Telecommunication Union (ITU). The Consumer Electronics Association announced on October 17, 2012, that “Ultra High Definition”, or “Ultra HD”, would be used for displays that have an aspect ratio of at least 16:9 and at least one digital input capable of carrying and presenting native video at a minimum resolution of 3840×2160 pixels.
Super Hi-Vision specifications:
Two resolutions are defined as UHDTV:
- 4K UHDTV (2160p) is 3840 pixels wide by 2160 pixels tall (8.29 megapixels), which is four times as many pixels as 1920×1080 (2.07 megapixels).
- 8K UHDTV (4320p) is 7680 pixels wide by 4320 pixels tall (33.18 megapixels), which is sixteen times as many pixels as current 1080pHDTV, which brings it closer to the detail level of 15/70 mm IMAX. NHK advocates the 8K UHDTV format with 22.2 surround sound as Super Hi-Vision.555
The suffix “p” in 2160p and 4320p stands for progressive scan or non-interlaced.
The gear to shoot it may not precisely be broad, and the presentations expected to view it at home are even less along these lines, yet 8K feature has advanced toward YouTube. It’s an element the outfit declared path in 2010, however just barely as of late did a clasp surface that really utilizes those lines of determination. The cut’s called Ghost Towns and its a moderate panning excursion through what resembles an as of late relinquished mining settlement. Mountain View told 9to5Google that the 8K mark was included recently, however 4320p footage has just seemed pretty as of late. The feature depiction noticed that Ghost Towns was given utilizing a RED Epic Dragon 6K camera in picture introduction and to hit the higher determination, a portion of the footage was upscaled or sewed together with Adobe’s After Effects suite.
Not very many of us will have the capacity to watch this on our regular machines because of the sheer measure of framework assets it takes to handle a feature of this size, however the individuals who can ought to be cheerful to know it evidently keeps running in Chrome and Safari. Obviously, you can peep it in lesser resolutions underneath too.
YouTube has this 8K video (that nobody can observe)
Inviting People on a Facebook Event is too time taking and annoying, But if invitation could be sent by one click, Sounds Strange!
This video will guide you how can you invite all people to your or other’s Facebook event.
How To Invite All Friends To Facebook Event In One Click
1. Log in to your Facebook account
2. Create the Event or if already created, just open the Event Page
3. Go to Invite Friends section at right bottom, Click on the “Show More Friends” button.
4. Download the (#Event Invites.iim) imacros file and Place it to :\\Documents\Imacros\Macros\
5. Now Open Imacros.
6. Select the #Event Invites.iim Script and set the loop value 99999(Max) and Play the loop
Happy Inviting !!!
Thank You for watching our free Web Heart Brand Tutorial. If you enjoyed this video be sure to subscribe to our channel.
Web Heart Brand is a creative design and branding agency that crafts everything involving web & graphics; from websites to powerful presentations to skyrocket your business. We are strategists, designers, producers and technologists from around the world who share a passion for creating progressive ideas and translating them into engaging, intelligent and innovative user experiences.
© Copyrights Reserved
Automate your web browser. Record and replay repetitious work
Below are link Mentioned to Download Imacros :
How To Install Imacros for Firefox
How To Install Imacros for Google Chrome
Social media a way of daily routine either you are a start-up or a big enterprise, an artist or a band, an individual or a group. Social media is the way things move around these days. With the growing number of social media it is becoming hard for us to keep track of our social media and link our followers from one social media to another. With Facebook as the biggest social media with more than 900 million people logging in daily, it has become must to get all your social media platforms connected to Facebook. Therefore this social media platform has become the largest and inevitable mode of communication between you and the people you care about.
Web Heart Brand has thus came up with guide for linking every social media to Facebook. This Ultimate Guide For Linking Every Social Media To Facebook is the one sufficient guide for you. Linking every social media to Facebook will help your followers see your other social media feeds and info within the same Facebook platform.
It could have been hard to do so without this guide. So, we kept each and every important social media platform that are most important today and have taught you individually how to connect them to Facebook.
So, what are the most important Social Media platforms today?
- Facebook: A social media that can be thought of as the “The King of Social Media”, Facebook is the one site where you’re prone to discover companions, partners, and relatives. It is so much popular that when some says the word “social media”, the first thing you think of is Facebook. It has been a must job for brands and organizations to create Facebook Page and gain likes and followers.
- Twitter: Twitter is a very easy to use, perhaps the simplest social media in the ocean of swarming social medias. With very simple user interface which is easy to learn to use, setting up an account just takes minutes. Twitter is the best place for people interested in a lot of user engagement as it has become a top source for real time news sharing. When linking every social media to Facebook, Twitter is the first one you should.
How To Link Twitter To Facebook Page:
For Step By Step Tutorial To Link Twitter To Facebook Page Click here
- Google Plus: Linking every social media to Facebook is a must to leverage the immense power social medias have in their own way. You can’t spare Google Plus. Google Plus can be thought of as the combination of the best of Facebook and Twitter. Backed it by the power of the world’s largest search engine, Google has given users a social site that has a little something for everyone. You can add new content, highlight topics with hashtags, and even separate contacts into circles.
How To Link Google+ To Facebook Page:
For Step By Step Tutorial To Link Google+ To Facebook Page Click here
- YouTube: Where does everyone go to watch or share video content online? It’s obviously YouTube. After Google, YouTube is the second largest search engine. So, you definitely can’t forget to connect YouTube while linking social medias to Facebook. YouTube is owned by Google and is connected with your Google+ accounts as well. Despite this, YouTube on its own can still be recognized as a separate social network that revolves entirely around content like video production, movie-making and music sharing.
How To Link YouTube To Facebook Page:
For Step By Step Tutorial To Link Youtube To Facebook Page Click here
- Instagram: Instagram for the most part has been a place to store our photos. It’s the ultimate social network for sharing real-time photos and short videos while on the go. Everybody has a smartphone these days and every smartphone has a camera. If you are looking for something that would connect your camera to various social medias like Facebook, Twitter, etc. then Instagram would be the best one. You definitely don’t want such a smart social media to be left out in the race of linking social medias to Facebook.
How To Link Instagram To Facebook Page:
For Step By Step Tutorial To Link Instagram To Facebook Page Click here
- Pinterest: Among the newer social medias is Pinterest. It has proved how important is visual content on the web. Pinterest’s beautiful pin-board layout is captivating and intuitive. You can make your boards and pin different relevant images to the board. It serves as an inspiration board for women and the do-it-yourself crowd. It lets you share pictures or creative ideas that others can pin in their boards, share or duplicate. So, if you are an agency requiring or producing visual contents, you must get Pinterest and Facebook connected. You can then finally say “Yea! I have linked all social medias to Facebook.”
How To Link Pinterest To Facebook Page:
For Step By Step Tutorial To Link Pinterest To Facebook Page Click here