Recently google updated its logo , which got lot of appreciation for the new 2015 look and use of typeface in such away that the helped them save bytes of data.Yeah google older logo was 14000 bytes and the brand new logo is just 305 bytes.
This change was brought by changing the typeface they used which was a complicated serif earlier and then google created there own typeface to decrease the size of their font.Earlier logo was made out of 100 anchor points whether the new logo is made up of just 10 circle , 5 rectangle and just i shape with 7 anchor points which makes it a lot smaller in size.
Well this would also help to load website www.google.com faster on any platform, though the difference is in bytes , but in the world of internet and technology these bytes are the thing that separates you from your competition(though i don’t count a competitor to google)
After Google Logo Redesign , Android & Youtube New Logo is Here , showing how the two companies owned by google i.e youtube and android logo will look if redesigned in google colourful concept.
Check out the making of New logo for Android & Youtube
If you like our work share with your friends and see how they react to New Android and YouTube logo , if you don’t like it please do comment because your word help us grow and correct our mistakes.
This video will show you how to make a facebook cover photo in Adobe Photoshop. Specifically, we will show how to create a facebook cover with correct facebook cover dimensions. The cover we will be creating will be a cool looking monochrome cover using Adobe Photoshop Version CS6.
Masking in Adobe Photoshop is this great technique to reveal certain parts of your image or artwork while concealing some parts. The dictionary meaning of masking is to conceal something from view. The same meaning is implied in Photoshop as well. Masking in Photoshop makes use of two colors; black and white. The concept behind Masking is that, if you paint black over an image it is concealed and if you paint white over it it is revealed. While masking the colors are painted with the Brush tool. The shortcut for Brush tool in Photoshop is the letter ‘B’ in the keyboard.
Now you may be wondering why not simply use the Eraser tool instead of Masking. The disadvantage with Eraser tool is that once you erase portions of your image, you cannot get the original asset in future. But, if you use Masking in Photoshop, you have an added advantage that your original file is always preserved. In case you need to get your image file back in future all you need to do is paint white over your image or delete the mask itself.
The steps below are described referencing Adobe Photoshop CC.
Steps involved in Masking in Photoshop:
1. Select the layer you want to create a mask on.
2. Click on Layer -> Layer Mask -> Reveal All.
3. You will see a small white box appears next to your layer. This is the box you will be painting in the blacks and whites with your Brush tool.
4. Click on that small white box and select Brush tool from the toolbar. (SHORTCUT: ‘B’ on the keyboard)
5. Select the black color from color palette and start painting black. You will see the area where you painted black is concealed.
6. Select white color now and paint over those concealed areas. Your image is restored to how it was before.
To delete a Layer Mask in Photoshop:
1. Right click on the small white box that appeared next to your layer.
Sketches, Most of us love them but not all of us can draw as well. For those of us who don’t know how to draw and also for them who know, we bring a quick Adobe Photoshop tutorial that will walk you through creating a sketch from any photo.
For this, we are going to take a photo of our choice, play the magic of Adobe Photoshop and create an awesome sketch. We can not just create black and white sketches in Adobe Photoshop but color sketches as well. Cool Right?
Here, are the steps involved in creating a Sketch in Adobe Photoshop. We are using Adobe Photoshop CS6 for this.
1. Open Photoshop and Open the photo you want to sketch out. (File->Open)
2. Unlock the Background layer by double clicking the Lock symbol next to the Layer.
3. Next, De-Saturate the layer. The shortcut to De-Saturate is (Ctrl/Cmd + Shift + U)
4. Duplicate the layer. (Ctrl/Cmd + J)
5. In the new duplicated layer you just created, go to Image->Adjustments->Invert. You will notice all blacks of your image becomes white and vice versa.
6. In this inverted layer, set the Blending Mode to Color Dodge. You will notice most of your image turns white when you change the blending mode. If not, maybe you gotta change the image.
7. After this, go to Filter->Other->Minimum.
8. Give the Radius value. Remember, less value = more details.
9. Voila ! Your photo just turned into a Sketch.
10. To get a color sketch, simply place the original color photo in between your two layers.
Placing the Color Image:
1. Click on the bottom layer. Here, Layer 0.
2. Go to File->Place or hit Alt + F + L.
3. Select the original color photo.
4. It will be placed in between the two black and white layers.
That’s what it takes to generate sketch from photo. I hope you will be able to make some cool sketches now and wow your friends and family. Cheers!!
You might have come across the need to create a thread/string for your graphics work in Adobe Photoshop.Well, so was the case with me. I once came across the need to create a thread for a client of mine.
I tried a few methods. I used the pen tool to draw a curved line that resembles like a thread. Add anchor points and play around to create a thread like structure. But that maybe a little complex for those of you who aren’t comfortable using the Pen tool. I know it’s nerve racking in the beginning level and even I had been through it.
Worry not, because I bring before you the easiest method to create a thread. You will be amazed to see how simple it is and you could throw all methods down the lane once you learn this.
So here is the easiest way to create a thread in Adobe Photoshop. We are using Adobe Photoshop CS6 for this.
1. Create a New Document of the size of your choice.
2. Next, change the background color to the color of your choice. Unlock the background layer first. Then Double click on the layer thumbnail and click on Color Overlay.
3. Next, select the Single Column Marquee tool. To do this, right click on the Marquee tool and Select Single Column Marquee.
4. Drag the marquee wherever you want in the document.
5. Then click on New Layer. See how to create a New layer in the video above.
6. Then Right Click on the Marquee you just made and Click Stroke.
7. Define the Stroke width and color.
8. After this, Click on Filter->Distort->Shear.
9. In this new window just click on the line (somewhere in the middle). You will see a point will be added.
10. Just click and drag the point simultaneously to create a thread. You can always repeat Step 9 to add multiple points and modify the thread. Finally click OK.
So that easy was creating a thread in Adobe Photoshop.You can always play around with the thread you’ve created and use for various purposes. Good Luck !!